Baked Eggs in Ham Cups (GF, Keto, Paleo)
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 12 slices of deli ham (nitrite/nitrate free)
- 1 avocado
- 12 eggs
- non-stick spray/butter/coconut oil or cupcake liners
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional: shredded cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the muffin cups with non-stick spray, butter, or coconut oil...OR place a cupcake liner in each cup for an easier clean-up.
- Place one ham slice in each cup, it may fold over the top.
- Put a chunk of avocado to fill the bottom of each ham cup.
- Break an egg and drop over the avocado in each cup.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt & pepper on the top of each cup. *Go easy on the salt since the ham (and the optional cheese) will have a ton of sodium to add flavor already.
- Optional: sprinkle a little cheese on top of each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mins or until the whites are cooked but the yolk is runny.