1. If you desire a warm drink, heat up the water on the stove for about a minute (just enough to get it warm, not boiling). If drinking it at room temp or cold, go to step 2.
2. Add all ingredients in a cup or mug, stir, and enjoy! ;)more
Mix all in a blender for 20-30 seconds, pour into a fun mug, and microwave it to make it hot again! (If you're against microwaving, bless your heart, and then just heat it up in a pot on the stove.)
**To make your own pumpkin spice, you just need about 3 minutes to put it all together!more
½ frozen banana
¼ granny smith apple (OR 4-5 frozen pineapple chunks)
1 large stalk celery
¼ avocado (OR 1 Tbsp chia seeds)
3-4 mint leaves
2 dates (pitted) OR 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
3-4 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 30-45 seconds. The mint is so refreshing and will wake you up, but this is also a great afternoon refresher!more
Throw it all in a high speed blender and enjoy!! You'll feel satisfied and full of energy with all that good fat (nuts and coconut oil) and those killer antioxidants (cocao nibs)! You'll crave this all day. xoxomore
Ingredients (makes 12)
*This makes about 5 cups of granola*
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. In order to melt the coconut oil, heat the oil and maple syrup in a sauce pan on the stove (or microwave them together in a Pyrex glass measuring cup for less dirty dishes).
3. Remove the coconut oil and syrup from the heat, then add the vanilla and stir.
4. Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and use a spoon or spatula to mix well, making sure all dry ingredients have been covered well.
5. Cover two large baking sheets with parchment paper and pour half the mixture on each baking sheet. Spread the mixture out evenly across each pan.
serves 2 with possible leftovers
Salad Ingredients :
Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients (provides leftovers):
2 lbs Butternut squash
2 cans full fat coconut milk
1-2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp onion powder (if available)
½ tsp ground ginger
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Use a vegetable peeler to peel outside layer of squash. You may want to go over the same spot twice to make sure you got all the skin off. *If you don’t have a peeler, use a knife and get as much skin off as you can without cutting off too much flesh (or yourself).
Cut up squash into 2 inch pieces. (Spoon out & discard seeds.)
Add all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2.5 hours or low for 4 hours.
Transfer all to a blender (you may have to half at a time as it makes a lot). Make sure you take the plastic top off the blender cover to let the heat escape if the mixture is very hot. You don’t want the top to pop off!
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until completely smooth. Make sure to periodically scrape the sides down to incorporate all the ingredients. Serve immediately or store in fridge in a tightly sealed container for a few hours before serving.more