"It's been quite some time since I felt this good."
"By the second day, the bloating and overall discomfort I was experiencing was relieved to a large extent...By day 5, I felt like I had more energy throughout the day and wasn't crashing at 3pm."
"The Reset taught us a lot about the right way to eat all the time."
The 7-Day Reset is a smaller "experience" that I offer clients. Honestly, although it is completely separate, it is a perfect complement to the 90-Day Total Transformational. Some clients have even asked to begin their 90-day program with The Reset because they know the energy and weight loss they will have after those 7 days will motivate and excite them to continue good habits.
I want to clarify why this is called a "reset" and not a "cleanse."
- You will be eating. A misconception when people hear the word cleanse is they think they'll be eating grass and drinking nasty green liquids to help "flush" their bodies.
- You will not experience intense withdrawals. You may "miss" your morning cup of joe for the first couple of days, but all-in-all you are satisfied and have good energy from the food and drink in which you are nourishing your body.
- This Reset is intended to bring your body up to a state of optimal function. It is using whole food and specific strategies to "reteach" your body how to work properly, gain energy, and change your taste buds to desire food that is good for you!
During these 7 days you might be spending a little more time in the kitchen than you normally would, especially if you eat out a lot, but do not let that discourage you. There's really no way around this unless you hire a personal chef for those 7 days. ;) In all honesty, that is one of the outcomes I think you'll enjoy the most in the end. When you spend a little time in the kitchen and you learn new ways to cook and eat for your body, it gets easier to do it in the future. You're giving yourself more control over what you are eating and what ingredients are going into your body. This new knowledge and sense of control might be your new jam. It's pretty rewarding!
I want to make this as easy and seamless as possible for you, so I've created a document that has your menu plan for 7 days of meals and snacks, a complete grocery list (categorized by departments in the store), and all the recipes to follow.
One of the best pieces of feedback I heard about the grocery shopping was that it was cheaper and took less time than they thought it would. I appreciated that so much because I know how much people treasure their time, and I also know a common belief about eating healthy is that is has to break the bank. If you know me at all, you know I'm not wired to buy something that will break my bank, so I try to be conscious of that for myself and others.
More importantly, your mentality and perspective about taking care of yourself is crucial when it comes time to do something like this. Your perspective could determine whether or not you are successful and see results. Remember the following truths when you decide to take care of yourself.
- You are 100% worth it!
- You need to put on your own oxygen mask before you can be an asset to others. You don't want to be running on fumes and eventually be helpless to yourself or others, so it's time to learn how to treat yourself better.
- If it's challenging at all, it means you need it, and it's helping.
- As soon as you start feeling better, you'll feel like you can take on the world. You'll be more productive, happier, and more balanced. This will inevitably change other areas of your life by default.
It's only 7 days. I know I'm making big statements for only 7 days, but the whole point is to continue or adopt a few things you liked after it's over, so there is a domino effect. Post-Reset, you will have a new normal and you'll see continued results because you made the decision to treat yourself with respect and kindness. Check out details and pricing.
Here's to making your whole self a priority!